Tuesday 13 September 2011

My views on Gaming

This is my first post on a topic I truly feel comfortable and confident talking about. I've been an avid gamer since I was about 5 or 6. Ah the old Wolfenstein 3D days where I would sit atop my fathers lap and he would move the character and I would be presented with the "prestigious" task of shooting mercilessly at enemy nazis. So essentially since then my love for games has just grown more and more as I've grown up and to this day my love for gaming still burns inside my heart so to speak.

So I decided one day that it might be a good idea to try to start my own vdieo game retail company and I have named the Gosu Store. The inspiration for the name of course comes from a Starcraft term and I just thought it seemed appropriate and awesome (Haters gonna hate :P). Regardless the company is based in Cape Town South Africa and the site will be up soon containing release dates and preorder schedules and all the neccesary contact details.

I will also be posting reviews on this blog of some games I have played and of recent releases and my thoughts on them. I am first and foremost a pc gamer but I don't by any means believe in bashing console gamers for their preference :P I encourage all of you guys to post comments and let me what you think of my reviews and of course also to voice your opinions on the games I review as well. Criticism is always welcome. Anyway for what it's worth if you have read this far and survived, you get my personal golden star of approval!! :D Nah, but I do extend my thanks to each and everyone of you guys. I hope to hear from you guys soon. On a side note if any of you guys have ever undertaken a task like starting a retail business I'd like to hear your thoughts and opinions on how I might be able to make this venture a complete success any tips, hints and advice is welcome. 

I'm going to keep this blog updated as much as time allows, so till next time guys and happy gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment