Wednesday 19 October 2011

A reminder to all

Just a reminder to all you gaming fanatics out there ^^ GosuStore goes live this Sunday and I'm hoping you guys like the site and the layout and I would appreciate any criticism as far as the layout goes and I guess what you guys would like to see on the site. The main ideal of GosuStore is to keep the customer in mind so I want you guys to be perfectly comfortable navigating and browsing the site. I myself am working on it along with another 2 developers and I can say with confidence that we are looking forward to the Sunday launch :)

We now have an affiliate program organised as well so if anyone wants to get involved in promoting GosuStore please inbox me at w10202matt@gmail.com as it's essential to get the word out to as many gamers as possible :)

We have also been playing around with the idea of having Gosu lans which will involve prizes from some of our sponsors and us of course, for competitive gamers every month and want to know what you guys think about it. So let us know in the comments section of the blog what your thoughts are and we'll see what we can do also check out our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003058403886 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment