Tuesday 4 October 2011

Opening up shop

This post is just to let everyone know that the new GosuStore logo has been created and I'd love to hear what you guys think. It's pretty simplistic, but sometimes simple seems to do the job more effectively than some elaborate and detailed design. This post is also to inform you guys than GosuStore will be going live and will start selling products on the 23rd of October, which coincidentally also happens to be my birthday :P but that aside I'm really excited and I think the best present I could ask for is just being able to see all the work I've put into this idea being put to good use and turning out successfully.

you'll be able to order games from GosuStore online or at our retail outlet which will be opening at Tygervalley in Cape Town so we look forward to seeing you guys at the grand opening. Note though that the store itself will only be opening in late November but as stated before you will be able to buy our products off the online store starting the 23rd of October as our website will be fully functional.

With that being said this post was meant to be a short one just to inform of you of the latest happenings at GS. Furthermore for my next post I've decided to write up a review on a game I actually left alone because I was so hooked on killing zombies in Dead Island. This game was Dues Ex - The Human Revolution and I figured I may as well do a recap on it. Also in future I would really love if you guys could recommend games for me to review and scrutinize ;D and I'll do my best to try and highlight the good and the bad based on your opinions and my own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment